Saturday, November 10, 2012

4 Etching By Gabriel Jules

 ** The Corvid Series- A set of etchings by Fine Artist Gabriel Jules. 4 hand etchings depicting the cycle of life. These are *NOT* Reproductions. These are original, limited edition etchings, hand signed and numbered by the artist. **
                                           





Not a great photo, and that is my fault. The piece itself is STUNNING

Gabriel Jules-


I grew up in a home of artists and educators and have been drawing and painting since childhood. In 1997 I closed a law practice and returned to a career in the visual arts. I studied drawing and painting at The Corcoran College of Art and printmaking at the Provincetown Art League and Alexandria Art League. I have had a number of one-person exhibitions and participated in many group shows. An active member of professional art organizations, my work has been juried into numerous shows and represented by a number of galleries. I am currently represented by Washington Printmakers Gallery and show locally at The Rehoboth Art League and other venues. Copies of my work have appeared in publications including The Washington Print Club Quarterly and my work is in private collections throughout the US and abroad.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your bid simply by entering a dollar amount ( more than the previous bidder) Any bid made *after* the end of the auction will *not* be taken.