Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Mission Begins

I'm challenging myself to hit my goal weight of 199 by Memorial Day 2013 (5/27/13). That's 41 pounds! 

Pledge money for every pound I lose! All money raised will go to the Red Cross for relief to NYC for damages from Hurricane Sandy. 

As a personal challenge, I will donate $10 for every pound I am short of my goal. All donations welcome. Thanks in advance for all your moral and financial support.

Rest assured that I'm consulting experts and professionals to assist me in this journey. Every week I'll be posting my progress and lessons I learn along the way.  

To donate please go to the CrowdRise page. Thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your bid simply by entering a dollar amount ( more than the previous bidder) Any bid made *after* the end of the auction will *not* be taken.